We are on a mission to create better and safer therapeutics enabled by cryopreservation.
Evia Bio is a life sciences innovation company that develops non-DMSO cryopreservation solutions for the cell therapy industry.
Our cryopreservation technology was developed by world-leading cryobiologist, Professor Allison Hubel, PhD, at the University of Minnesota and is optimized for each cell to deliver the highest cell viability, recovery, and functional performance.
Christiaan Engstrom, MBA
- Former Founder & CEO at Cell Culture Company
- Former COO at Medical Advanced Pain Specialists (MAPS)
- Multiple successful exits in healthcare technologies
Allison Hubel, Ph.D.
CSO & Founder
- World-leading cryopreservation expert
- Professor, Mechanical Engineering – University of Minnesota
- Director, Biopreservation Core Resource – University of Minnesota
- President, Society for Cryobiology
Jeff Williams, Ph.D.
- Former President – Lucigen
- Former President & CEO – Platypus Technologies
- Multiple successful exits in biotech
Jason Maidment, MBA
- Fractional CFO – JAM Services
- Senior Director Finance – UnitedHealth Group
- General Manager – Hanratty & Associates
Get the latest cryopreservation news, CryoChats™ info, and all the updates.